What is Yoga?
A Hindu spiritual and ascetic discipline, a part of which, including breath control, simple meditation, and the adoption of specific bodily postures, is widely practiced for health and relaxation.
Benefits of Yoga
- Breathing and relaxation techniques
- Stretching, joint and gland exercises
- Hatha Yoga postures
- Stress management techniques
Who is Yoga class for?
This class is designed for the beginner and intermediate student.
Come experience Yoga for yourself!
- Class Dates: Saturdays all year
- Time: 11 am to 12 pm
- Location: The La Vista Community Center
- Cost: $7 per class (up-front fee of $28 for four classes).
For more information and to register, please email Frank Ferrante.