Permit for Approach/Curb/Driveway Repair or Replacement

If any part of the driveway approach is being replaced and/or a curb cut or grind is required - the first step is to pick up a card from La Vista City Hall. This card must be presented to, completed, and signed by the La Vista Public Works Department. Phone: Public Works at 402-331-8927 to set up a meeting time at the project site. Once the card is approved by the Public Works Authority, it is to be taken to City Hall to complete the application process.(See example of card (PDF) - for review only! You must pick up actual card at La Vista City Hall).

To obtain a permit, an application must be completed. A drawing that shows the dimensions of the improvements in relationship to the house and other structures on the property is required.

Your application will be reviewed, and upon approval and payment of fees, you may begin work on the project.
Cost: The fee for approach/curb/driveway repair or replacement projects can be found in the Master Fee Ordinance (PDF).

La Vista City Hall
8116 Park View Boulevard
La Vista, NE 68128