|Adult, Teen and Children’s Books||3 weeks||no limits|
|Adult Paperbacks||3 weeks||no limits|
|Pamphlet File Materials||3 weeks||no limits|
|New Adult Books||2 weeks||no limits|
|Audio Books, Cassettes & CDs||2 weeks||no limits|
|Video Tapes||1 week||no limits|
|DVDs||1 week||limit 4|
Most materials can be renewed once by calling the library or going online. No renewals for items on reserve.
- Books and periodicals: $.05 cents per day
- Audio Books and Cassettes: $ .10 cents per day
- CDs: $1.00 per day
- Video Tapes: $ .10 cents per day
- DVDs: $1.00 per day
The La Vista Public Library does not monitor, and has no control over, information accessed through the Internet and cannot be responsible for its content. As with all other library materials, children’s access to the Internet is the sole responsibility of the child’s parent or guardian.
- It is necessary to have a valid library card in order to check out materials or to access electronic resources away from the library.
- Residents of the City of La Vista are taxed for library services and receive a borrower’s card without an additional charge. La Vista Business owner’s, Metropolitan Community College students, faculty and staff, and local teachers can also receive a membership at no additional cost.
- People who live outside the city limits are not taxed for library services, but are welcome to join the library by paying a $60 family non-resident annual fee, $35.00 family non-resident fee for 6 months or $7.00 non-resident fee for 1 month.
- Lost library cards can be replaced for $3.00
- Library cards will be issued to all adults 16 and older and minor children ages 5-15 with parental consent.