This summer we are reading Charlotte's Web by E.B. White. Families made up of all ages can register for this book club! We will talk about the reading every few weeks plus have some fun book themed activities. Families need an active library card to participate.
Registrations are available at the front desk of the library. Space is limited to the first 20 families to sign up.
Registered families will get their book at our first meeting on June 5th. Each family will receive one copy of the book to read together. Here's a look at some of the fun things family book club has planned for the summer!
- May 1- 31 - Register for book club!
- June 5 - Get copy of the book! +Character BINGO
- June 19 - Discuss chapters 1-5. +Barnyard Crafts!
- July 10 - Discuss chapters 6-11. +Escape the Farm Puzzle Box!
- July 24 - Discuss chapters 12-16. +Fair Food & Trivia
- August 5 - Discuss chapters 17-22. +Movie & Pizza Party