These services are offered by the library as a service to all card holders:
- Computer Lab -- The library has 14 computers available to the public with Microsoft Office software. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Publisher are available. These computers also have internet access. Computers are on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Internet Access -- The library’s computer lab has 14 computers available with Internet access. The library also has wireless access.
- Scanner -- A color scanner is available in the computer lab. Computer 14 is the only computer that has scanning options.
- Printers -- The library has available for your convenience printing. The cost of printing is $ .10 per page for black and white and $.50 per page for color copies.. Please feel free to bring in your own paper or envelopes for printing resumes or printing of high quality.
- Copy Machine -- A public copy machine is available at the library. Copies are .10 per copy for Black & White and .50 for color copies. The copy machine does: enlargements and reductions, duplexing, and sorting. Paper sizes are 8 ½ x 11 and 8 ½ x 14. 11 x 17 is available upon request.
- Typewriter -- The library has a typewriter for public use.
- Group Tours -- Group tours of the library are available to the public, school group, boy scouts, girl scouts, etc. Please call in advance to set up a time (4020-537-3900).
- Income Tax Forms -- The library carries a full range of Federal income tax forms and publications. Also available is a reproducible federal book for any forms or instructions that the library does not have multiple copies.
- If you need assistance with your income taxes, watch this site, call or come into the library during tax season for further information.
- State income tax forms can be located at the state revenue website.
- Interlibrary Loan -- If you can’t locate a book you’re looking for because the library doesn’t own it, try Interlibrary Loan. The library can locate the book you are looking for from a different library and have it mailed to the library for your convenience. There is a $3.00 fee for each book requested from this service to help with mailing costs.
- Laminating Machine (call) -- The library has 2 laminating machines available for your laminating needs. Projects with the 18" width machine cost $2.00 per foot and projects with the 40" width machine cost $6.00 per foot. You will need to contact the library at least 30 minutes in advance so the laminators will have time to warm-up.
- Reading Machine -- The Ambassador Pro™ is a powerful reading machine that converts text from books, magazines and other printed materials to high-quality speech, making printed material more readily accessible to people who are blind or visually impaired.
- The Ambassador product utilizes a large legal size scanner to accommodate the widest range of printed materials and all controls are sized and located for comfortable, convenient identification and operation.
- This system also features a 3.5-inch floppy drive for additional storage, a headphone jack for private listening, and a tape recorder jack. The reading machine is located in the Reference Area.
- 3 Study Rooms -- 3 private study rooms are available for private, individual study or group study.